Hey guys, so I am unfortunately sick. I thought of dismissing the blog for this week but I just couldn’t because I believe in doing and giving my best even when am under the weather. Since I can’t do so much as am supposed to be resting mostly, I decided to share this Lemon rice Recipe with you guys. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
- 1 cup boiled rice
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1teaspoon cumin seeds
- Curry leaves around 7
- 1 red chilli halved
- 1 green chilli coarsely sliced
- Some oil
- ¼ cup Lemon/Lime juice
- Some spring onions roughly chopped
- ¼ cup unsalted peanuts or almonds
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the almonds (or peanuts) for about 3 min or until the colour changes then remove them from the oil.
- In the same pan, add the chillies, cumin seeds and the curry leaves.
- After a min or so, add the spring onion and sauté them.
- Add the turmeric, ginger garlic paste and salt. Stir then add the rice.
- Add the Lemon (or lime) juice. Stir and cook for another 2-3 minutes
- Add the almonds, stir gently and serve.
………Peace and Love………